Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where does it come from


And where does it go? Don't worry, not talking about money this time. Talking about motivation. I used to be able to self motivate...to kick butt and get things done. Not so much any more. So I had it and now it's gone. So where did it go? And where did it come from originally so I can get it back? I know what I need to do...I feel bad b/c I don't do it...but then that just makes me even more down and not doing it. So, where is my motivation? Did that sound like an actor? Sorry. I just know I need to eat better and exercise - for health reasons, not even vanity (although it won't hurt) But I can't get off my big ol butt and do it. I need to study more for class. But I keep procrastinating. I need to clean the carpets now that the boy is scooting around on them...but nope. So does anyone have some motivation I can get from them?


Grace has been on my mind a lot. Nothing new. Just miss her. Wish I had pulled over. Used a pulse ox. Bought a vest. So many things. Just miss her like crazy!!! Camden would be having so much fun with her.


He's really starting to get around. Still not an official crawl - more like pulling/dragging - but it gets him around. I'll share a video clip once I get it uploaded. Again...motivation. He's wonderful!


Not much really going on. Just trying to find motivation...to end the awful cycle of not doing something, feeling bad about not doing it, getting down about it then continuing to not do it...Sheesh. Circles are rough!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: