Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trying something new...

Blogging that is. I write somewhat frequently on Grace's updates on her webpage...but when I write there I write as though I'm talking to her. At least most of the time. So it just comes out. Here, writing in first person...may be a little harder. So if these blogs jump around as far as point of view...I apologize.

Things are pretty calm right now around here. Keven has started his MBA program and is maintaing a 4.0 in his class. I have started anatomy and had my first test this evening. I feel ok about it, but until I see my grade.....

We've both traded in our gas guzzlers for smaller, better gas mileage cars. Unfortunately we both lost money on the deals since we owed more than we could get for them...but it will balance out eventually with the amount we save in gas. Plus we lost a lot of miles - we both got used cars but with low mileage...our other 2 were getting on up there.

Olive is our newest member of the family...our Papillon puppy. She's sweet and we, or at least I, am really enjoying having her.

Camden is amazing. He is getting so big!!! He is very close to crawling. He can get on all fours and then rocks. He is trying very hard. He has one tooth and a second one close to popping through - part of it already has.

Grace is still with us everyday. I feel I am losing her more and more but think about her all the time. I took a pinwheel out to her the other day and there was a gorgeous sunset. I think Camden is starting to recognize her, as he smiles at her pictures. We talk about her a lot. We miss her so much though. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years. Unreal. Unfair. Unbelievable. I sure do love her!!

That's about the excitement around her. Keeping so many in our hearts, minds and prayers!

No comments: