Thursday, June 12, 2008

If trees would grow...

Money. Wouldn't it be nice if money did grow on trees? I don't know where it all goes. This month may be to weddings, baby showers, birthdays and Father's Day...but seriously!! I'm thinking maybe it does grow on trees...but between the heat wave and lack of rain down here, and all the tornados up north they don't have a chance. I would definitely plant plenty of them, and water them, and share the wealth.

Thank goodness Camden's smiles and laughs are free. They make it all worthwhile. Maybe I could try bottling and selling those - they are priceless. And it would spread joy to many. If only...

And how do you get self discipline and motivation? I used to have it. Not so much lately. Tons of stuff I would like to do and some of which I need to do...but if it doesn't matter in the end then why waste the time and energy? That goes for diet, exercise and stuff around the house. It all just seems like such an endless circle and in the middle of it all I still don't have my girl with me or any money. Guess that's what they call the rat race. Always running but never getting anywhere...I just don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! Sometimes I wish for the olden days, when you could sustain life on your own wihtout needing others. Both have their pros and cons though. Have you ever heard of Dave Ramsey or Financial Peace? I know I mentioned it when you were here. Well, here's his webiste: www.daveramsey.com. We took his class and it was very helpful!