Friday, June 13, 2008

I can't complain

Before anything else - Camden crawled forward!! Not far, and more like a belly crawl, but he went straight forward!!! So excited!!!

I really can't complain. I know my last entry was a little bit on the complaining side...and I really have no right. I am so lucky and blessed...I have so many friends and family....I have a nice, although dirty, house...lots of stuff that we don't need...a daughter for 2 1/2 years on earth which was longer than expected and a beautiful healthy son...and a great husband. I want for nothing - well nothing I need. So I really can't complain. And I am feeling better about the money situation. We weren't/aren't spending crazy...we just don't make enough. The pay cut I took from going from teacher to paraprofessional...quite a chunk. We had been lucky with money showing up in the form of the house being redone and tax stuff. So, I feel better about that. So, I really can't complain....but...

I just don't really understand. Just when you think you get a handle on something or things start settling down...along comes a spider. I have to say I think I've done pretty well the past few years being the natural pessimist that I am. So is it all a test? Or a preparation? Or just random. I think I'll go with the random. That's easier to deal with in it's own way. Oh, all the ranting, sorry...my biopsy did show cancer - melanoma. And again, I know that's nothing compared to people with cancers that involve radiation and chemo and all that...or people that lose limbs in the military...I know it's nothing. But when does the straw the breaks the camels back show up? Hopefully no time soon.

I don't want to end on a negative. I have too much to be thankful for. And I am - for everyone and everything I have. I am so blessed. Just having a hard time - especially with it on top of PMS. What a note to end on :)

No comments: