Wednesday, July 9, 2008





Wellp...we're making it through July. Camden was all decked out for the 4th of July festivities. I was a bum though so we didn't do much. Next year we plan to make a day of it and I will try not to be a bum. Look how big he is sitting in his chair his Jammy gave him.

I had my stitches removed this week. Nice to have them out. Weird to still not be able to turn my neck all the way like I used to. I mean it makes sense because they took a chunk of skin out and pulled it together. Of course it's not going to turn as easily. Just weird. It's sensitive but doesn't really hurt - except if Camden accidentally hits it. I go back at the end of the month to have the section on my back removed and to check any others out.

My anatomy class was going well up to this week. I have been working really hard and maintaining an A. Unfortunately I have a test tomorrow that I am not at all prepared for. Only myself to blame. I've just been in such a funk lately...can't seem to get out of it. Oh well...hopefully I'll do ok on the test...we'll see.

Keven's class is going well. He is also maintaining an A. He is as good at procrastinating as I am. :) But he pulls it off. This weekend we are going to attempt another 5K. I don't think I've walked any since the last one...someday...someday...

Not much else going on here. Camden is doing great. He's really crawling well now. He's just going to be an army crawler. He's good at it! He wants to walk. He finally got the whole idea of putting one foot in front of the other. He likes to stand and try and walk and to see everything that is going on. He hasn't pulled himself up yet, but he has gotten from a crawling position to a sitting position. He's so amazing!! Of course with a big sister like he has what else would he be. :) Enjoy his walking video below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Kelly and gang! I hope july is going well. It's way too hot to do anything here! Football season is right around the corner! I can't wait til we kick your bootie! I'm going to have to think of a new punishment when you all LOSE! Love you all and miss ya!