Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cruising through July



The summer is just flying by. Camden is almost walking. It's crazy. One day he figures out how to pull up and the next day you can't stop him. He is progressing so quickly now. He has learned to pull up - and along with that how to fall down. We have had our first bloody lip but we all survived it. He likes to hold your hands and walk but hasn't been brave enough to let go yet. I expect it any day though. He is so ready to take off. He has become very good at crawling and half the time puts a foot down like he's just going to stand up and start walking instead. One of his favorite games is to push/toss balls around and crawl after them. Of course he'll use whatever he has as he demonstrated at the store the other day as he dug in the diaper bag, found a diaper and started shoving it around the floor. :) He doesn't like to nap much because there is so much to see and do. So, sometimes he just plays until he passes out. I literally put him down 2 times for a nap, he would not sleep, so I took him out, set him in the middle of the living room and...you can see what happened. :) He is still spitting up non stop but has his 9 month check up next week so we shall see then.

I am doing well. I had a small section on the back
of my shoulder removed yesterday so that's a bit sore but ok. My anatomy class is almost done - 2 more weeks, only 1 test left. I have been debating whether to stay at ACC and get my ADN or to attend UT and get a Masters with an RN. I keep going back and forth on it but don't need a decision right now.
Keven's last class is Thursday. Then he will have officially completed his first MBA class. He is signed up for 2 more this fall. He has been running more and more and enjoying 5Ks. Our latest one was the Bat Run and we watched the bats from the Congress bridge afterwards. His next run will be The Human Race which is a 10K. He has really been impressing me!
Grace has been on my mind a lot lately as her 2 year Angel Day is coming up. But, I've been keeping her busy with all my friends that are pregnant - I've asked her to help watch over them all. :) Camden smiles at her pictures and I know she loves him dearly.
Hope everyone is doing well and staying somewhat cool!


















No comments: