Sunday, March 27, 2016

A New Angel

Easter is a time to rejoice.  Rejoice in the Lord for he is risen.  He died on the cross for our sins and went to Heaven to prepare it for us. We are forever thankful.

This Easter, however, my heart is broken, making it hard to rejoice. God gained a new Angel last night. Tambryn was 10 years old and one of a handful of children that have met all of my children.   She has a very special place in our hearts as she and her family was one of the first SMA families with which we connected.  She was tough, a fighter and a blessing to many.  I know she will be greatly missed, especially by her parents and her twin sister.  
I am glad that Jesus died for us so that we may join him in Heaven. And that he went to Heaven to prepare it for us. I do hope that Tambryn is with him, and her big brother and Grace, rejoicing in His love.  I do hope it is as wonderful as we imagine. I hope that she sends love and signs down to her friends and family. I hope that they all feel God's love, even in their pain. They are a strong and amazing family and I have always admired them.
So yes, Easter is a time to rejoice, but this year, for me, it is filled with much heartache.



No comments: