Monday, December 14, 2009

So lucky!

Why did it take winning a trip to realize how lucky I am? It's so true and I've taken so much of it for granted. Yes, we were lucky to win the trip - very lucky -and had lots of luck on the trip - good timing, good people, good weather, won some prizes...it was great! But I was lucky before that and never really thought I was.

I am so lucky to have a wonderful, loving, close family. Lucky to have a wonderful husband that loves me so much! Lucky to have amazing friends that I know I can always count on, and hope they know they can always count on me. Lucky to have 2 beautiful children - one watching over me and one to watch over. Lucky to have a job I enjoy and a house to live in, plenty of food and lots of stuff I don't need. I am lucky that Grace lived longer than she should have. Lucky to have learned so much from her. Lucky that Camden came into our lives.

I am truly lucky - also known as blessed and I'm just sorry it took winning a trip to make me realize how lucky I am!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get to go on your trip? We got Camden's photos and what a ham! I had pictures taken but we haven't bought yet, so some time next year probably! we are all very blessed indeed and I'm blessed to have you all as friends.aming