Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What a nut!



My son is the nuttiest monkey around! He has been full of it lately. So much fun. He just laughs about everything and loves for you to chase after him. He's trying to figure out how to run and it's just too cute! He went back for a follow up at the doctor and checked out great. Ears and lungs good. And he got a flu shot. It's been kind of hard lately b/c he's reaching the age where he doesn't want us to leave. Plus with christmas vacation and him being sick he had been home a lot. So he cries when Keven drops him off in the morning and doesn't want me to leave in the morning. It's one of those touching but heart breaking things. He enjoyed some of my cheese fries on new years day. He's a hoot! Having so much fun with him!! He also gave himself a black eye and as it has healed it looks more and more like eyeshadow. He is not afraid of anything which scares me to death. He's so wonderful!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, what a ham! I can't wait to see you guys in 3 1/2 months,yes, I'm already counting down. Camden got some neat gifts and I'm glad he's feeling better. You're a great mom and friend!