Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! 2009 is here - ready or not! :) I'm thinking...or maybe hoping...that if I put my resolutions on here I might be better at sticking to them. Guess we'll have to follow up next year to see, but for 2009:
Keep the same job and improve at it. The past couple of years have been sort of transitional. It'll be nice to stay put for awhile. Especially since I like Sommer so much!

Get healthy - eat better, exercise regularly, lose 30-40 pounds. Camden starts swim lessons this month! FUN!

Get somewhat caught up - work on videos, pictures and scrapbooks that are approximately 4 years behind - I won't stress myself out by saying I will get completely caught up but maybe up to 2007...

Fix the backyard - we have lots of holes to fill, fence to fix, hot tub to fix, shed to put up

To work harder at avoiding some of the 7 deadly sins - Envy, Gluttony, Anger, Greed. I would have to add resentment and bitterness to it. And whining. I have so much to be thankful for, am so blessed and have more than enough of everything so I need to be more thankful and less whiny.

I would like to be more competent on the piano for use at school.

Be a good mommy for Camden.

I'm sure there is more I can do but that's probably a good start. I ate my black eyed peas. I cleaned out the pantry and fridge for healthy, non expired food. The piles are off the table and the laundary is going so we're off to a good start.

No comments: