Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Patchwork Quilt

I am definitely starting to feel like a patchwork quilt. :) I had 2 more sections of skin removed today. I had 2 moles removed a few weeks ago and they were both abnormal, so I had to go back today to have more skin removed to make sure they got all the abnormal cells. That makes 5 biopsies with the results of 1 fine, 3 abnormal and 1 melanoma - the last 4 all requiring a 2nd cut and stitches. Boy oh boy. I am glad they have been relatively small patches and that they can just cut them out and it's ok. I am very thankful for that. Wondering if they could just do an all over skin peel :)

I was finding a picture of Grace for an upcoming SMA fundraiser...came across one that made me think of Camden. Do you think they're related? :) And there's about an 8 month age difference between them in these.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kelly, WOW! they do look SO much alike! You almost can't tell them apart. I miss you guys and that little spitter!