Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October Really?


So, I heard somewhere that people that spend time each day journaling or blogging are all around healthier and happier. And since we should believe anything we read or hear, especially on the internet, I thought I'd try blogging some more.

Things are ok here. I'm teaching full time now - between 2 schools. Camden is growing like a weed and has taken 1 step...we're waiting for the 2nd. He's home today with the bug they've been passing around the daycare. Keven is working his tail off between work and grad school. We hope to see him in 2010 when he graduates :)

I am tired though. Of life in general. We have it good. I know that. We have so many wonderful things. I know that. I am very thankful. I can not complain. But I'm worn out. My heart is tired of hurting for so many families and children. For my own child and family. I'm tired of feeling like I'm going 100 mph and not getting anywhere. I'm tired of checking my email and being afraid of emails from friends and their children being sick. I'm tired of money controlling everything we do or can do or can't do. I'm tired of the what ifs and I should haves. I'm just tired. But I do love Camden's smile and laugh. Those make everything else just disappear. Just go away. Just not matter at all. I can't believe he's almost 1!!!! He is such a miracle and a blessing.

So many prayers for so many people!! Tambryn, who is very sick needing lots of prayers! Dani who is doing better but still needs good thoughts. Kyle, that he doesn't get sick too. Sherry - she's so close to delivering those triplets, just hang in there and get those babies here safely. My other friend prego with twins for a healthy pregnancy. For all the other kiddos and families that are sick or in need of prayers. If you need something to do on October 25 check out http://oddsonacure.com/ Prayers for all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, my heart just hurts for you. All I can say is that we love you guys and I pray for you constantly, please know that. I have realized the only true, sustaining joy I have found is in Christ alone. I'm just thankful that God is in control.