Thursday, February 26, 2009

Take my Breath Away


So strange today. I walked outside from school - this afternoon - adn it was like the wind was knocked out of me. A feeling. A Grace moment. It was just so weird - how it came over me the way it did. I don't know if it was the weather, beautiful weather, and it was bringing back memories...or if she just wanted to say Hi...but it was the strangest feeling. A new feeling I had never had before. Love this picture of her. It's so funny. And those were some cheeks - people always think Camden has cheeks - check those out! :) She was 8 months old in that picture.


Camden is a hoot! We went bowling with mom and some people from her work...he was in no way shy or reserved. So cute! He definitely gets his patience and frustration level from me. I see that very quickly. It could be scary in the years to come ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you all to know you are in my thoughts and prayers on Grace's birthday. I love the photo you have posted of her, yes I agree those are some fabulous cheeks.
Hugs from Houston! Linda